UFH Heat Pump System Control Pack
A compact prefabricated non thermostatic kit designed to provide a quick and easy way of connecting the circulating pump, flow and return connections onto a UFH manifold.
Designed to be used in heat pump or other low temperature systems that do not require a thermostatic control valve.
The kit includes a four way connector, a connecting elbow, an ERP rated 7 metre circulating pump, and a flow manifold connection tee piece which includes a 1/2″ FBSP tapping that can be used for reading temperatures and pressures or as a connection point for the UFH overheat thermostat.
- 7m pump, ERP rated with easy to use plug in cable connection
- Designed for left or right hand connection
- Designed for side or bottom connection of the flow and return pipes
- The angled flange on the pump connection keeps the flow and return pipes on the same level
- Reduces installation complexity
- Saves installation time
- Gives the option of adding a thermostatic ‘Thermoguard’ valve if the system temperatures are changed and a valve is needed
- Allows maximum flexibility in the installation design
- Maximum temperature: 90°c
- Maximum supply pressure: 6 bar
- Maximum flow rate: 32 lpm
- Factory set temperature range: 45°C +/- 2°C
- Temperature stability: +/- 2°C
- Connections: Mixing valve inlets ¾” FBSP
- Manifold connections 1″ MBSP